On last nights episode of WWE’s Top show Monday Night Raw, WWE Champ CM Punk offcially announced WWE 13.
During a promo where Vice President of Talent Relations and Permanent General Manager of Both Raw and Smackdown John Laurinaitis, announced that he would be on the cover of WWE ’13 and revels his version, as he continues his promo CM Punk then comes to the ring, announces that he is the poster boy for WWE ’13.
The trailer leaked out a few days ago, but now there’s been an official announcement for WWE ’13. The trailer shows WWE Superstars like CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Big Show, Mark Henry, Undertaker, and Sheamus and a few WWE Legends such as Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mankind.
With E3 kicking off next Monday expect more details of the game to be revealed, The cover features current WWE Champion CM Punk with a “WWE Attitude” stamp on top of the cover, WWE’13 is slated to release October 30th, 2012.
WWE ’13 will introduce a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era. Complete with a robust roster – the largest to date in the franchise – along with a host of additional features, WWE ’13 is ready to live a revolution all its own.
- WWE LIVE™ – Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame
- THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television “Monday Night Wars,” including WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE Champion
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY™ 2.0 – Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors
- CREATE + SHARE – Utilize the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world
- DISTINGUISHED ROSTER – Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry
- SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises