AM2 has been fighting hard over the past 2 years to establish itself as a mass culture event for Anime and J-Music fans across the US. Given the growing success of the show in that span it’s good to see them return for a third time. The convention will jump to August 23-25 at the Anaheim Convention Center just after the major convention season passes through.
Attendees for the 2013 show will need to observe the new price changes.
- General admission (replacing free entry) – exhibition hall, festivals, panels, workshops and gaming
- $5 for a single day (pre-order)
- $10 for all three days (pre-order)
- Passport admission – All access including passport only events, also front of line preference
- $20 for a single day (2012 pre-order price)
- $25 for two days (2012 pre-order price)
- $35 for three days (2012 pre-order price)
Pricing will increase as the show closes in. Once 2013 hits expect to see these rising $5 at a time until the con arrives in which case it’ll be $20 higher to register at the show for the 2 and 3 day passes and $15 higher for single day passes.
Our advice? Figure out what you really want to do at the show and register as soon as you can, otherwise you’ll find yourself paying a lot more for the hesitation as the months push on.
Register now: AM2 Convention 2013