Pokemon fans gets a moment to jump for joy, new details are coming out thanks to the folks at Pokejungle as they’ve gotten their hands on some unique scans relating to Black and White 2. We’ll try to preserve the format but make it a little easier to read along. Keep in mind this is a rough translation they’ve managed based on the 2CH scans that popped up so there will be some vague sections based just on what the magazine gave up for info.
- Scoop 1 talks about White Kyurem’s attacks.
- Scoop 2 talks about the secret of the frozen map. Caption reads “What happened here?”. This takes place 2 years after Black and White.
- Scoop 3 says new pokemon will be in Unova, ie: old pokemon. The pokedex has about 300 pokemon now.
- Scoop 4, new protagonists! Caption “Surprisingly, they are different characters than BW. This is unusual for Pokemon series. They are sporty and mature. Of course you can choose from Male or Female.”
- Scoop 5… new characters! Blue haired character is your rival and is from Hiougi City. His caption is “I’m gonna get mad now!” A new mysterious researcher named Akuroma! He’s studying about the strength of Pokemon. Sometimes he’ll help you… There’s a new gym leader named Homika (guitar player) and she is the “Master of Poison”. She will also appear in the anime on June 14th! Shizui is a new gym leader as well specializing in water types! He will give you advice.
- Scoop 6, this adventure will begin from Hiougi City. It is southwest of Unova. It is a very hilly location. Male character is standing in front of his house. Hiougi has a PokeCenter and trainer’s school! Unova has many new facilities. Caption by golden building says “What do the blue and red objects mean? Looks fun!” Under that screenshot, on the road, the caption says “There are many stores! What can you buy?” Next screenshot is a glass-encased road underwater. Appears the preorder bonus is shown, could be a poster.
The related scans have been included, it’s a large chunk of information dug out of the magazine in just a few pages. Also included is character art relating to the game and tiny screens on those pages.