Kidrobot, like in years past, is offering their exclusives on specific days of the Con. While the official pictures aren’t out yet we do have a sneak peek that will definitely get your interest peaked. The list breaks down as follows:
Wednesday-Preview Night, July 11th
- Pre-Release Futurama Hypnotoad. The figure measures 4.5” and has pulsating color changing eyes! He will set you back $39.95 and if you can’t make it to the Con this year he will be released into retail stores on August 2nd!
- The Simpsons Homer Buddah. The name explains it all and there will only be 500 of these guys available for a price of $50.
Thursday, July 12th
- Cyborg 7” Labbit Excelsior Edition. Only 300 made and from 12-2pm Chuckboy will be there signing your brand new, wave of the future, Labbit. $75
Friday, July 13th
- Mahākāla Dunny Prosperity Edition. An 8” four armed, three eyed, trident waving protector. Only 300 made, Andrew Bell will be there from 12-2pm to sign. $100
Saturday, July 14th
- Skullslinger Tuco Edition. Winged and ready to fight, this 11” Skullslinger is ready to be signed by Huck Gee from 12-2pm and go home and start trouble at your house. Only 300 made and costs $100
Sunday, July 15th
- Live screen printing by Ryan the wheelbarrow. Here’s your chance to own a custom made, one of a kind Kidrobot t-shirt. Limited edition of 78 heather gray mens shirts, these will cost $38 and are customizable.