We’re reaching the end here but the goodies keep falling into place, here we are with an epic showing.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – $16.99
- Super Meat Boy – $3.74
- Driver: San Francisco – $24.99
- Command & Conquer Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Spacechem – $2.49
- Grand Theft Auto Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 – $3.99
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena – $4.99
- Civilization Franchise Sale – 66% off
- Puzzle Agent Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Universe Sandbox – $2.49
- Fallout: New Vegas – $4.99
The recommendations are pretty easy here as Tech2k would vouch, if you don’t have New Vegas… why not? GTA is a classic even though IV goes into way too serious of a game design, you can always get the ENB mod for San Andreas though and upgrade your experience heavily. Driver is a bit of a trip but if you like that go for it and Super Meat Boy is retro platform goodness.
Did I forget anything? Of course not, DEUS EX, it’s one of the most interesting titles of the year and visually stunning. A lot of time and care crafted the entire game and I have yet to experience it again in full DX11 mode. Make the time and play this game, especially for $16.99
Those who want the objectives, here’s the missions!
- Day of Defeat: Source – Valve Gift Grab 2011 – DoD:S – Collect three gifts dropped by opponents
- Super Meat Boy – The Golden Gift! – Complete all levels in “The Kids Xmas” chapter in super meat world IN ONE PLAY SESSION.
- Universe Sandbox – Snowball Earth – Freeze the Earth by moving further from the Sun
- Spacechem – Polar Expedition – Reach the south pole of Semimir IV
- Puzzle Agent 2 – Christmas Tree Census – Spend over $202,259 of taxpayer dollars; The number of Christmas trees cut in Minnesota in 2007 (Source: USDA)
- Flight Control HD – Snowball – Land 5 helicopters in a row on the Windy airfield
That’s all of the goods for today, Day 13 is tomorrow so I’ll see you then!