Yesterday was a bit of a slow point for Steam on their sale day, today they manage to completely reverse that with a huge burst of momentum and awesome. Check out the goodies below.
- Saints Row: The Third – $33.49
- RAGE – $14.99
- DiRT 3 – $16.99
- Frozen Synapse – $3.74
- From Dust – $7.49
- Aliens Vs Predator – $3.99
- Audiosurf – $2.49
- Cities XL – $19.99
- Back to the Future – $9.99
- Railworks 3 – $3.49
- Cave Story – $4.99
- E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy – $2.49
Seriously, Saints DiRT, RAGE, AVP, Frozen Synapse, From Dust and more… that’s a really good haul especially with DiRT 3 at its lowest price this year I believe.
Need your daily in for objectives?
- Steam – Get what you want – Trade! (Make a trade with a friend)
- E.Y.E. – The Gift (Pick up the gift)
- Frozen Synapse – Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho. – Play instant skirmish and win with only your machine gunner alive.
- Audiosurf – Candy Stripe – Make a candy stripe
- Greed Corp – Walking in a winter wonderland – Win a match in a snow map in either campaign or battle
- Fate of the World – Let it glow – Plunge the world into global thermonuclear war by 2075
Thankfully those objective titles are also on sale for around $2.50 making it not so painful to invest in. Remember there’s a big contest coming on Jan 2nd for those who do jump through all the hoops!