If your wallet has survived this long you’re either rich or very picky about what you buy. Either way, welcome back and let’s get started.
- Warhammer Franchise Sale – 66% off
- Gothic Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Terraria – $2.49
- Solar 2 – $2.49
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $29.99
- F.E.A.R. Franchise Sale – 50% off
- Stronghold 3 – $33.49
- Disciples Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Star Wars Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Sequence – $1.24
- Cities in Motion – $4.99
- Prince of Persia Franchise Sale – 75% off
So if you’ve managed this long you’re probably broke after this. 66% off Warhammer, Terraria <- Why don’t you have that already? F.E.A.R. is a good one if you do the first two, 3 can be hit and miss. Star Wars is a biggie, Prince of Persia is crazy especially if you download the HD packs for the game and Gothic is a nice topper.
Seriously though, if you haven’t gotten Terraria, do it now while you can! After that, check out the objectives.
- Steam – Write a recommendation – Write a recommendation for a game you own
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! – I have come to the point in my life where I appreciate Christmas mall music – get 4 stars on all the levels in the freeeee Christmas Mall Music pack.
- Solar 2 – Snowflake Star – Get 4 points in the star challenge mission “Snowball Fight”
- Sequence – Yet, I love the holidays – Defeat the holiday whompa
- Cities in Motion – Winter Wonder – Transport 1000 passengers during November, December and January of any year
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution – Winter Assault – Play for a total of 30 minutes against a human opponent on: Ice Station Obelis, Selenon Fissure or Argent Shelf
Not terrible but the AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! objective actually gets cut off on the Steam page, good luck and see you tomorrow for day 10!