Day 10: Steam Holiday Sale Deals get crazy
I seriously can’t think of how many times this sale has managed to one up itself, today we get another dose of goods and a lot of franchise sales again.
- Dead Space Franchise Sale -75% off
- Assassin’s Creed Franchise Sale – 25-75% off
- Two Worlds Franchise Sale – 66% off
- Serious Sam Franchise Sale – 50-90% off
- Tomb Raider Franchise Sale – 75% off
- Section 8: Prejudice – $3.74
- Hearts of Iron III Franchise Sale – 75% off
- SPAZ – $2.49
- Dungeon Defenders – $3.74
- Revenge of the Titans – $2.49
- Machinarium – $2.49
- Homefront – $7.49
Looking for the best of the bunch? Dead Space, Assassin’s Creed, Serious Sam, Tomb Raider and Dungeon Defenders are great fun and on this much of a discount there’s little reason to skip past these titles.
Want the daily objectives? Fine here you go!
- Team Fortress 2 – Valve Gift Grab 2011 – TF2 – Collect 3 gifts dropped by opponents
- SPAZ / Space Pirates and Zombies – Santa’s Little Helper – Feed Santa so much milk and cookies that an elf falls off his sleigh
- Revege of the Titans – Drunken Family Argument – Hurrah! Christmas is finally over!
- Serious Sam 3: BFE – Christmas in Cairo – Decorate the Christmas tree
- Dungeon Defenders – Jingled all the Way – Delivered all the presents, and saved Santa Tavernkeep from the vile clutches of Mega-Snowman in the ‘Etherian Holiday Extravaganza Challenge Mission’!
- Sanctum – Festivus for the rest of us – Collect 10 presents
That’s all of it for today, stay tuned for Day11 tomorrow and get in on the goods while you can, we’re almost out of sale days!