DC Universe Online gets a Holiday Upgrade
With DCUO going free to play, many users have hopped on board for the adventure. Today the team is rewarding those who have joined the fight against evil with a special holiday bonus available this season title Seasons Greedings.
Larfleeze is on the warpath after Santa leaves him with not even a box of coal this year, he’s hiding holiday goods throughout Gotham City and Metropolis until he can ship them back to his home territory. Players must quest to find the stolen goods and team up with Hal Jordan to set this season right again, even Sinestro will get in on the madness surrounding the Lanterns this time around.
The full change log is here
Game Update 7: Season’s Greedings Features:
- Larfleeze Sightings: Players can receive a Feat if they can spotLarfleeze lurking about Metropolis or Gotham City once a day for, of course, 12 days in a row.
- Watchtower PVP Map: Players can battle it out in a new 5v5 death-match arena located in the Watchtower.
- New Holiday Marketplace Items:
- Festive Winter Hat – Do you have a jolly side? Have you been wanting to show off your festive spirit? Does your head get cold in that brisk winter air? If so, then this Festive Winter Hat is for you!
- Reindeer Antlers – Oh, deer! Declare your appreciation for these beloved holiday animals by wearing your very own set of Reindeer Antlers.
- New Holiday Vendor Items:
- Holiday weapon appearances to give your weapon a sweet new look
- New Holiday Elf outfit set
- Snowman form trinket
- Holiday snowglobe grenade
The update is already live and free for all levels of players in DCUO, I would suggest getting started now while everyone else is ready to team up to find those goods. Sit it out too long and others might be tired of running through to find all those items.
If you don’t have DC Universe Online and would like to know a little more, check out the homepage.