ComiXology brings The Walking Dead to C2E2
Looking for good freebies to catch while you’re at C2E2? Check out the ComiXology booth at the show while you can to get a limited edition renewal card for The Walking Dead Volume 1 in digital format. The team has been at work handing these out for major conventions but no matter how many times they do it the reward doesn’t lose value. If you need a head start into the comic story line this will get you at least a little bit into the series.
- What: Chicago Comics and Entertainment Expo 2012
- When: April 13th – 15th, 2012
- Where: The North Building at McCormick Place Chicago, IL Booth #: 522
- Giveaway: Limited edition promotional postcard imprinted with a unique download code redeemable for The Walking Dead Vol. 1 exclusively on comiXology.com in exchange for an email sign up.
- Availability: 2,500 codes
- Panel: Friday, April 13th from 5:15pm – 6:15pm – ComiXology Open Discussion: Everything Digital Panel with comiXology’s David Steinberger – Room N426b.
Things to mention on this, the panel is wide open to all digital comic discussion and those codes do go pretty fast so make sure to get it soon and not leave it to chance that maybe they have one available for you on Sunday.